Counseling for Children, Adolescents, Couples and Individual Adults
Since 2001, I have been honored to be of service to people who were struggling . My clients are brave people who decide they that they want to stop the pain and make positive changes in their lives. I take great satisfaction in helping them reach their goals. Together, we identify and address negative patterns and issues so that they can move forward into a brighter future.
I am Jessica Zingelman, a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker with more than a dozen years of experience helping people develop the skills they need to improve their lives. If you or a loved one is struggling with depression, anxiety, stress, family strife, career issues, conflict, relationship issues or other concerns, you can depend on me to guide you on your journey of hope.
I provide a broad range of mental health services, including:
- Marriage Counseling/Couples’ Therapy: I help married and unmarried couples work through issues that are causing disharmony in their lives.
- Family Therapy: Issues may involve the consequences of divorce, separation, or blended families as well as parenting styles, conflict, depression, anxiety, stress, shame and other concerns. I am experienced in working with families with adopted children.
- Adolescent Counseling: My teen and pre-teen clients appreciate that they can talk to a trusted adult outside of home or school about the challenges they face. I work with teens who are experiencing stress, depression, bullying, family conflict, school failure, addiction, anxiety and other issues.
- Child Counseling: I address emotional and behavioral concerns in children ages six and older using an interactive approach that is developmentally appropriate to the child. Common concerns range from depression, anxiety and attachment to bullying, defiance and oppositional behaviors. I am experienced in working with children with ADHD.
- Individual Counseling for Adults: Are you concerned about a relationship, family or career issue? Has a major life transition like a divorce or a death in the family left you feeling lost and alone? I can help.
Our journey through life sometimes takes us into difficult territory where we may feel confused, conflicted or just plain stuck. I can guide you through these challenges and help you develop coping skills so you can continue on your journey.
Call 763-400-7076 or email me at Journey of Hope Counseling in Maple Grove, Minnesota. I offer a free, 30-minute consultation for new clients.